RCF Resume™ respects your privacy and we acknowledge that you have certain rights related to any personal information we collect from you and we have certain obligations in respect of the same. RCF Resume™ supports the various local privacy laws.
If you have questions, please contact us at:
• Information We Collect
• Why We Use Your Information
• Retaining Your Information
• Where Your Information May Be Shared
• Your Rights and Choices
• Protecting Your Information
• How to Contact RCF Resume™
Information We Collect
RCF Resume™ collects, stores, and uses personal data to provide our assessments, resume writing, editing, and career consulting services. We collect personal data about individuals who use our websites, purchase our services or engage with us including our customers and prospective customers. RCF Resume™ does not knowingly direct its services or obtain information from children under age 13.
Most of this data is provided by you directly when you contact us, submit a resume, through phone conversations, contact us about our services, or during your coaching or career services relationships.
We have set out further details below on the types of personal data we collect, store, and use and the reasons we use your personal data.
Why We Use Your Information
We will use your personal data where:
• you have given your consent to the relevant processing activity for the purposes of which we have informed you (for example, storing your resume). Where this is the case, you always have the right to withdraw that consent;
• it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) provided that our legitimate interests are not
overridden by your interests or rights which require protection of your data.
We will use special categories of personal data where:
• you have provided your explicit consent. Where this is the case, you always have the right to withdraw that consent;
• where you have already made the relevant personal information public.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
As mentioned above, we can, sometimes, use your personal information where this is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party). This includes where use of your personal information is necessary to:
• ensure our assets are protected, kept confidential, and not used for inappropriate or unlawful purposes;
• prevent, detect, or investigate unauthorized use of our systems and ensure we comply with law and our policies;
• manage training and development requirements;
• maintain product development and enhancement, along with effective marketing through analytics and profiling for business intelligence;
• deal with disputes and accidents and take legal or other professional advice;
• ensure network and information security.
If you would like further information on our legitimate interests as applied to your personal information, please contact us at support@RCFresume.com.
Failure to provide information where required
Where we are requesting information from you in order to provide resumes or engage you, or in order to coach you, if you do not provide the information that we have identified as required we may be unable to properly assist with your request for services by RCF Resume™.
Retaining Your Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary in connection with our agreement with you, to provide you with the services requested, or for other necessary purposes such as compliance with a law, regulation, or other legal authority, or as is otherwise permitted to be maintained for other legal purposes, such as audit, security, fraud prevention, or preserving and defending RCF Resume’s legal rights.
Where Your Information May Be Shared
RCF Resume™ holds its employees, agents, and suppliers accountable for maintaining the trust that you place in us with your personal information.
For individuals, RCF Resume™ shares the data that is necessary to perform its services with other RCF Resume™ entities, customers, suppliers, or with service providers that may be engaged to assist in managing the processes required to provide these services.
Any engagement of a customer, supplier, or service provider will be governed by appropriate contractual requirements prohibiting the use of your information for any purposes beyond those specifically directed by RCF Resume, and requiring that they ensure sufficient administrative and technical security mechanisms are in place to prevent your information from being improperly used, disclosed, or accessed.
Your Rights and Choices
We respect your right to access and control your information. The amount of personal information you are required to supply when requesting our services is consistent with RCF Resume’s interests in providing our services to you. RCF Resume™ complies with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
We record the number of visitors to the relevant sections of our website and track movement between the sections by means of “cookies.”
Protecting Your Information
RCF Resume™ takes care to secure your personal information.
Any personal data sent to us, either in writing or e-mail, may be insecure in transit and we cannot guarantee its delivery.
Passwords must be kept confidential and not disclosed to a third party. RCF Resume™ does not ask you for your password.
RCF Resume™ may update this Privacy Statement from time to time, so please review it frequently.
If we change our Privacy Statement, we will post the revised version here.
If you would like to access previous versions of this Privacy Statement contact us at info@RCFresume.com.
How to Contact RCF Resume™
5257 Buckeystown Pike, #125
Frederick, MD 21704